We know that the recent times have changed views on travel itself and many of us have faced exceptionally challenging situations. At Maximilian Hotel, we believe common understanding and kindness are the ways to face the new reality.
To ensure the safety of both our guests and staff, we have applied several new procedures to our operations.
Please find the hotel operation information below, which may answer the concerns you have.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
CONTACTLESS CHECK IN & OUT
- All of our guests can use a service of contactless check in and check out.
- From pre-registration, actual arrival and opening the room door to settling the final bill, everything can be done via personal mobile phone without any contact with our team.
SAFETY & WELLBEING
- Hand sanitation stations are available thorough all public spaces.
- High-traffic areas are regularly sanitized.
- Face masks and protective gloves are available for guests.
- All team members are required to wear face masks and trained on new procedures to take all reasonable precautions to ensure a safe environment for our guests.
- Staff required temperature checks before entering the property. The screening includes questions about possible symptoms and recent exposure to COVID‑19 infected individuals. Those who do not pass are sent to be tested.
- Guests are asked to abide by similar self-screening protocols about current symptoms and recent exposure to COVID-19 prior to arriving and during their stay.
- Doctors and medical services are available 24/7.
- Daily housekeeping service provided only upon request. If you request housekeeping service, cleaning will be scheduled while you are out of your room.
- Minibars are restocked only upon departure or request.
- All linens are sanitized in high-temperature wash.
- In-room information and menus are printed for each guest individually.
- Additional amenities such as linens and toiletries are available upon request, delivered in protective packaging and placed at the guest room door.
- 24-hour minimum vacancy between guests is being followed.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Menus are disinfected after each use.
- Seating is rearranged to allow for social distancing and following government guidelines.
- Breakfast and room service can be delivered to your room with no physical contact and collected in the same way.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Elevators are limited to one guest or fellow travellers only.
MEETINGS & CONFERENCES
- The social distancing seating layout is possible for groups up to 35 participants.
- Technical equipment for video conferences is available.
- For enquiries, please send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO TAKING CARE OF YOU SOON!
All of us here at Maximilian Hotel send you our best wishes for your health and safety.
We are closely following all government-mandated safety measures. Please check back for the most up-to-date information or contact us with any questions at:
+420 225 303 111