We know that the recent times have changed views on travel itself and many of us have faced exceptionally challenging situations. At Maximilian Hotel, we believe common understanding and kindness are the ways to face the new reality.
To ensure the safety of both our guests and staff, we have applied several new procedures to our operations.
Please find the hotel operation information below, which may answer the concerns you have.
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
CONTACTLESS CHECK IN & OUT
- All of our guests can use a service of contactless check in and check out.
- From pre-registration, actual arrival and opening the room door to settling the final bill, everything can be done via personal mobile phone without any contact with our team.
SAFETY & WELLBEING
- Hand sanitation stations are available thorough all public spaces.
- High-traffic areas are regularly sanitized.
- Face masks and protective gloves are available for guests.
- All team members are required to wear face masks and trained on new procedures to take all reasonable precautions to ensure a safe environment for our guests.
- Guests are asked to provide proof of vaccination or a negative antigen or PCR COVID test on current government rules.
- Doctors and medical services are available 24/7.
- Minibars are restocked only upon departure or request.
- All linens are sanitized in high-temperature wash.
- 24-hour minimum vacancy between guests is being followed with maximum effort.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
- Menus are disinfected after each use.
- Seating is rearranged to allow for social distancing and following government guidelines.
- Breakfast and room service can be delivered to your room with no physical contact and collected in the same way.
FACILITIES & SERVICES
- Elevators are limited to one guest or fellow travellers only.
MEETINGS & CONFERENCES
- The social distancing seating layout is possible for groups up to 35 participants.
- Technical equipment for video conferences is available.
- For enquiries, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO TAKING CARE OF YOU SOON!
All of us here at Maximilian Hotel send you our best wishes for your health and safety.
We are closely following all government-mandated safety measures. Please check back for the most up-to-date information or contact us with any questions at:
+420 225 303 111